Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Principles of Advertising: Final

I took the plunge by deciding to take the oh so scary ESSAY format of the exam instead of the cop-out multiple choice--Me and three others in my 200 student class that is. As I read the questions of the quiz little jolts of confidence protruded through my veins, as I was sure i was about to put the test to shame. A girl walks up to turn in her exam 15 min after we were allowed to start...WHAT? She must have bombed it, sucker! But no, not me, I was the last one to leave.

an hour later...

I get an email from my professor. She personally congratulates me on how well I did on the exam! How rad is that! I was super ecstatic because this class entices me beyond belief--advertising is my passion. Naturally, I called my mom to boast. She loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment